sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2011


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you´re far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever.
Well, every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure; I don´t wanna close my eyes, I don´t wanna fall asleep ´cause I´d miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing ´Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I´d still miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing. Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating and I´m wondering what you´re dreaming; Wondering if it´s me you´re seeing then I kiss your eyes and thank God we´re together, and I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever; I don´t wanna close my eyes, I don´t wanna fall asleep ´cause I´d miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing ´Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I´d still miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing. I don´t wanna miss one smile, I don´t wanna miss one Kiss; Well, I just wanna be with you, right here with you, just like this I just wanna hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine and stay here in this moment for all the rest of time; I don´t wanna close my eyes, I don´t wanna fall asleep ´cause I´d miss you, babe, and I don´t wanna miss a thing ´cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I´d still miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing. I don´t wanna close my eyes, I don´t wanna fall asleep ´cause I´d miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing ´cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream will never do, I´d still miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing.
Don´t wanna close my eyes, don´t wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don´t wanna miss a thing;


Aerosmith – I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário